All 7 art Reviews

The Shroud The Shroud

this one reminds me of Courage The Cowardly Dog :D

Things that are Mean Things that are Mean

Good job! I love the texture on the ground!

DethStick Susie DethStick Susie

I really love the colours and the atmosphere of this work! Great job!

Gillman Hunter Gillman Hunter

I love the way you drew the monster, especially the shading. Also the colours are very nice. Maybe work a little more on her eyes? Otherwise, I love it!

jouste responds:

hey thanks!

Yeah I'm still working on getting an eye style I'm happy with. Appreciate the feedback! glad you like the shading! It's a super easy and fast way of doing it. give it a shot sometime!

*highfives*

Passed 500,000! Thank you Passed 500,000! Thank you

Beautiful! I love the delicate colors in the backgroud, and the way they compliment the white dog. Also the shades of pink in its wings are a nice touch. I also love dogs to the moon and back, and your piece of work is perfect to reflect their kind and loving spirit, as well as to comemorate the lives of dogs that passed away.

Mewplume - (Mew + Vileplume) Mewplume - (Mew + Vileplume)

This is adorable! I really love the colour palette, especially the shades of purple in the background. May I ask, what media did you use?

LukeF responds:

Thanks Anca! I use Photoshop CC :)

'Get ready for REEEAL flight'! 'Get ready for REEEAL flight'!

Great work! I love the colour palette and the way you mixed ink and acrylics. Also, you have a very good line! Maybe you should try watercolours, i really think they suit your delicate style.

Butzbo responds:

Oh right, I played with them at some point, I found it a bit difficult to control the dark tones but I want to give them another try; Thanks! :)